Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Half taken :-)

It has been slightly over a week I have become fiancee of someone..It was such a relief and fun experience..Yg bestnye, skrg dh boleh panggil si dia Encik Tunang..rase cm best plak..hikhikhik..Anyway, I just wanna share some of pictures of our engagement..Thanks to my photographer Adib for his excellent job..Enjoyce!

---Sebelum Majlis---

Touch up :-p

Outdoor scenery..before his family arrived

Sedara mara sampai

my doorgift

yang ditunggu dah sampai..Alhamdulillah

----Semasa Majlis----

And the discussion start

His family wakil

Ayah, mama, nenek, Azim (my cousin) and aboy

XD

Anxiously waiting

The moments has come XD
with his mom after the sarung cincin

my family

my mum n my date..the backbone of the event 

my brothers yang sanggup balik from Johor for my E day 

future anak saudara :-)

with nenek..she made it!

----Selepas majlis----

Hantaran

Inilah Encik Tunang saya :-)

;-D

Our family :-)

bukti tanda jadi..insyaALLAH


----THE END----

No comments:

Post a Comment